miércoles, 6 de julio de 2016

Fear of Love

Have you ever loved someone so much that fear takes control of every emotions.
Fear of loving.
Fear of losing that felling of floating on air.
Fear of one day hearing the words…goodbye…
How can love & fear be twisted in one so that you can't even tell them apart.
Maybe, loving means risking everything for that one person who makes you feel larger then life.

I feel that with you, fear.
Fear of feelings I promised myself I would not feel again.
Fear of giving myself to be hurt again.
Fear of saying goodbye and never loving again.

Where do I go from here?
Do I let my fear of not being enough drive me away?
Do I let go now and let fear win?
Do I hold on and allow fear to drive you away?
Or do I hold on and shut fear out and know that real love will win?

Whatever path our love leads us down one thing I know is true.
Your love had made me realize what it is to love so much that fear takes control.
Whether that is good or bad remains to be seen.

Love knows no time, no place, and no fear.
We do that on our own.
We try to reason something, love, that had no reasoning about it.

Always from a far I saw you.
Until one day you were there with warmth in you face I could not refuse.
Now you are the man I dream of.
A fear I never expected when I looked at you.
A love that lit like a candle in a dark still room.
In one flash you lighted my heart with warmth and fear.

I do not know if fear of losing you will win.
Or if I have the strength to hold on and wait for our love to flourish into a lifetime of security and happiness.
The one thing I do know is that my fear of losing you is my heart admitting that there is a part of you I hold dear.
And that is the love I feel for you growing each day.